Great Lakes Industrial Knife is recognized throughout the Woodworking Industry as a leading manufacturer of high quality Chipper, Veneer, Roll Splitter and Planer knives. Performance engineered, our Chipper, Veneer, Roll Splitter and Planer knives meet or exceed OEM specifications.
- High-Tech Metallurgy
- “Super finished” razor edge technology
- Expert regrind/sharpening service
- Made in the USA
For a quote, Call (888) 665-1200, Fax (330) 665-1204, Contact Us, or Fill out our quote form today!
Custom Machine Knives Find out more
Great Lakes Industrial Knife is a leading manufacturer of machine knives and blades spanning a multitude of industries and applications. Proudly made in the USA by skilled engineers and machinists, machine knives and blades from Great Lakes deliver the performance and durability you need to keep your plant running. We specialize in quick-turn manufacturing and can producce knives in just weeks. Call us today at (888) 665-1200, email us at email@example.com, or use the form at the bottom of this page to leverage our decades of experience to solve your various machine knife challenges.
Our Machine Knives are precision manufactured to extremely close tolerances.
- Short lead time on custom orders
- Expert regrind service
- Made in USA
- Proven extreme condition materials for maximum wearability, toughness and performance
Performance Engineered Metallurgy
- Alloy tool steels
- D-2 High carbon/High chrome tool steel
- High speed steels
- Powdered metals, CPM 10V®, CPM M4®
- Composite tool steels
- High performance stainless steels
- Solid Stellite®
- Inlaid Stellite®
- Zirconia ceramics
- Tungsten Wc & Titanium carbide hard metals TiC Ferro-Tic®
- ICE™ Inlaid Carbide Extreme
Stellite® is Registered Trademark of Deloro Stellite Company Inc.
Ferro-TiC® is a registered trademark of Pacific Sintered Metals
CPM 10V®, CPM M4® are registered trademarks of Crucible Materials Corp.