Great Lakes Industrial Knife expertly manufactures and resurfaces Die Plates for all underwater pelletizer machines including Crown/CDL Technologies, Gala, Berstorff, Beringer, Black Clawson, Dynisco, Farrel and Werner & Pfleiderer right here in the USA.
Our skilled engineers and machinists can make or repair virtually every any type of melt cutter die. Call us today at (888) 665-1200, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the form at the bottom of this page to leverage our decades of experience to solve your die plate challenges.
Our Underwater Melt Cutter Die Plates are CNC manufactured to extremely close tolerances.
- Proudly made in the USA by skilled engineers and machinists
- Leverage our rapid response manufacturing to get your parts in a matter of weeks – not months!
- Thru holes wire cut to exact size and profile
- Solid ring hard face construction as well as tiled faces
- Precision ground surface finish
- Mirror super finishing available on die face
- Vacuum bond brazing
- Ceramic die capillary insulation inserts
- Tungsten carbide capillary wear inserts
- Hastelloy® Haynes alloy C-276 insulation rings
- Carbon steel or stainless steel die bodies
Performance Engineered Metallurgy Options
- Wc Tungsten carbide wear surface material
- TiC Titanium carbide Ferro-tic® wear surface material
- Stellite® wear surface material
- Inconel 625
Stellite® is Registered Trademark of Deloro Stellite Company Inc.
Hastelloy® is a registered trademark of Haynes International, Inc.