Great Lakes Industrial Knife is a leading manufacturer of multi-groove bottom bands for a wide variety of film, foil, and non-woven applications. Our products are proudly designed and made in the USA by skilled engineers and machinists who possess decades of experience. Call us today at (888) 665-1200, email us at email@example.com, or use the form at the bottom of this page to leverage our decades of experience to solve your bottom band and converting challenges.
All of our Multi-groove bottom bands are precision manufactured to extremely close tolerances to produce razor sharp edges.
- Dust free edge technology
- Mirror bevel finishes – razor sharp
- Available from stock
- Computerized inventory control
- Expert regrind service – match ground sets
- Proven extreme condition materials for maximum durability and performance
Performance Engineered Metallurgy
- Alloy tool steels
- D-2 High carbon/High chrome tool steel
- High speed steels
- High performance stainless steels
- Powdered metals, CPM 10V®, CPM M4®
- Zirconia ceramics
- Solid tungsten carbide
- ICE™ Inlaid Carbide Extreme
CPM 10V®, CPM M4® are registered trademarks of Crucible Materials Corp.