Great Lakes Industrial Knife manufactures dicers and dicer bed knives for all machine makes and models including Henion Dicers, Bolton Dicers, Sagitta Dicers, Cumberland Stair Step Dicers, and Stacked Disc Dicers right here in the USA! Our skilled engineers and machinists can manufacture or repair virtually any type of dicer. Call us today at (888) 665-1200, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the form at the bottom of this page to leverage our decades of experience to solve your dicer challenges.
Rotary Dicers to standard sizes 1/8″, 1/32″ and 3/32″ tooth in both cube and octahedron as well as custom sizes.
Our Dicers are CNC manufactured to extremely close tolerances.
- Precision manufactured matched sets
- CNC sharpening to OEM specs, 0.0005″ concentricity
- Complete MIG weld tooth repairs
- Exact tooth profile – mirror finishes
- Tungsten carbide surface coatings
- Bed knives and platten bars
- Proven extreme condition materials for maximum wear-ability, toughness and productivity
Performance Engineered Metallurgy
- High wear alloy tool steels
- High speed tool steel
- Powdered metals, CPM 10v®, CPM M4®
- ICE™ Inlaid Carbide Extreme
Stellite® is Registered Trademark of Deloro Stellite Company Inc.
Ferro-TiC® is a registered trademark of Pacific Sintered Metals
CPM 10V®, CPM M4® are registered trademarks of Crucible Materials Corp.