Great Lakes Industrial Knife manufactures Hardened and Ground Slitter Sleeves for virtually every paper converting operation. All of our Slitter Sleeves are precision manufactured to extremely close tolerances by skilled and experienced machinists right here in the USA!
Call us today at (888) 665-1200, email us at email@example.com, or use the form at the bottom of this page to leverage our decades of experience to solve your strand pelletizer feed roll challenges.
- Proudly made in the USA by skilled machinists
- Leverage our rapid response manufacturing to get your parts in a matter of weeks – not months!
- Through Hardened Tool Steel
- Mirror Finishes
- Available from stock
- Computerized inventory control
- Expert regrind service – match ground sets
- Proven extreme condition materials for maximum wearability and production
Performance Engineered Metallurgy
- Alloy tool steels
- D-2 High carbon/High chrome tool steel
- High speed steels
- High performance stainless steels
- Powdered metals, CPM 10V®, CPM M4®
- Zirconia ceramics
- Solid tungsten carbide
- ICE™ Inlaid Carbide Extreme
CPM 10V®, CPM M4® are registered trademarks of Crucible Materials Corp.