Great Lakes Industrial Knife manufactures Granulator knives and Screens for all machine makes and models including Cumberland, Conair, Nelmor, Ball & Jewell, Foremost, Granutec, Mitts & Merrill, Rapid, Taylor-Stiles, Precision Airconvey as well as many more.
All of our Granulator knives are precision manufactured to extremely close tolerances.
- Tungsten Carbide replacement knives
- Precision Airconvey granulator / in-line cutter PAC 78 & PAC 811
- Hooked rotor knives
- Bed Knives
- Burr-free, razor sharp cutting edge
- Expert in-house sharpening service, match ground sets
- Tungsten carbide surface coating
- Rotor & shaft repair/balancing
- Computerized inventory control
- Stock delivery on standard knives
- Proven extreme condition materials for maximum wearability, toughness and production
Performance Engineered Metallurgy
- High wear alloy tool steels
- D-2 High carbon/High chrome tool steel
- Powdered metals, CPM 10V®, CPM M4®
- Composite tools steels
- High performance stainless steels
- Solid Stellite®
- Inlaid Stellite®
- Zirconia ceramics
- Tungsten Wc & Titanium carbide hard metals
- TiC Ferro-Tic®
- ICE™ Inlaid Carbide Extreme
Stellite® is a registered trademark of Deloro Stellite Company Inc.
Ferro-TiC® is a registered trademark of Pacific Sintered Metals
CPM 10V®, CPM M4® are registered trademarks of Crucible Materials Corp.