Great Lakes Industrial Knife manufactures granulator knives and screens for all machine makes and models including Cumberland, Conair, Nelmor, Ball & Jewell, Foremost, Granutec, Mitts & Merrill, Rapid, Taylor-Stiles, Precision Airconvey as well as many more. Need a set of knives quickly that no one stocks? Trust Great Lakes Industrial Knife to rapidly manufacture granulator knives in just 6 to 8 weeks in our Akron, Ohio facility. Call us today at (888) 665-1200, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the form at the bottom of this page to leverage our decades of experience to solve your granulator knife challenges.
All of our granulator knives are precision manufactured to extremely close tolerances.
- Tungsten Carbide replacement knives
- Precision Airconvey granulator / in-line cutter PAC 78 & PAC 811
- Hooked rotor knives
- Bed knives
- Burr-free, razor sharp cutting edge
- Expert in-house sharpening service, match ground sets
- Tungsten carbide surface coating
- Rotor & shaft repair/balancing
- Computerized inventory control
- Stock delivery on standard knives
- Proven extreme condition materials for maximum wearability, toughness and production
Performance Engineered Metallurgy
- High wear alloy tool steels
- D-2 High carbon/High chrome tool steel
- Powdered metals, CPM 10V®, CPM M4®
- Composite tools steels
- High performance stainless steels
- Solid Stellite®
- Inlaid Stellite®
- Zirconia ceramics
- Tungsten Wc & Titanium carbide hard metals
- TiC Ferro-Tic®
- ICE™ Inlaid Carbide Extreme
Stellite® is a registered trademark of Deloro Stellite Company Inc.
Ferro-TiC® is a registered trademark of Pacific Sintered Metals
CPM 10V®, CPM M4® are registered trademarks of Crucible Materials Corp.