Great Lakes Industrial Knife manufactures Helical Pelletizer Rotors for all machine makes and models including Conair, Rieter/Automatik, Ikegai and Cumberland.
Featuring bolt-on, wedge lock, solid head helical pelletizer rotors and Bed knives.
Our Helical Pelletizer Rotors are CNC manufactured to extremely close tolerances.
- Bolt-in Helical Pelletizer rotors
- Wedge lock Helical Pelletizer rotors
- Solid head Helical Pelletizer rotors
- Expert in house sharpening service, match ground sets
- CNC sharpening to OEM specs, .0005″ concentricity
- Complete mig weld repairs including bearing journals, eccentrics, rotor bodies & shafts
- Rotor balancing
- Exact tooth profiles – mirror finishes
- Tungsten carbide surface coating
- Bed knives
- Proven extreme condition materials for maximum wearability, toughness and production
Performance Engineered Metallurgy
- High wear alloy tool steels
- D-2 High carbon/High chrome tool steel
- Powdered metals, CPM 10V®, CPM M4®
- High performance stainless steels
- Composite tool steels
- Solid Stellite®
- Inlaid Stellite®
- Zirconia ceramics
- Wc Tungsten Carbide and TiC Titanium Carbide hard metals
- ICE™ Inlaid Carbide Extreme
Stellite® is a registered trademark of Deloro Stellite Company Inc.
Ferro-TiC® is a registered trademark of Pacific Sintered Metals
CPM 10V®, CPM M4® are registered trademarks of Crucible Materials Corp.