Great Lakes Industrial Knife is an industry leader in the manufacturing and repair of helical pelletizer rotors for all machine makes and models including Conair, Rieter/Automatik, Ikegai and Cumberland. Our skilled machinists and engineers can produce or repair all types of bolt-on, wedge lock, solid head helical pelletizer rotors and bed knives right here in the USA which reduces lead times and transportation costs. Call us today at (888) 665-1200, email us at email@example.com, or use the form at the bottom of this page to leverage our decades of experience to solve your helical pelletizer challenges.
Our Helical Pelletizer Rotors are CNC manufactured to extremely close tolerances.
- Bolt-in Helical Pelletizer rotors
- Wedge lock Helical Pelletizer rotors
- Solid head Helical Pelletizer rotors
- Expert in house sharpening service, match ground sets
- CNC sharpening to OEM specs, .0005″ concentricity
- Complete mig weld repairs including bearing journals, eccentrics, rotor bodies & shafts
- Rotor balancing
- Exact tooth profiles – mirror finishes
- Tungsten carbide surface coating
- Bed knives
- Proven extreme condition materials for maximum wearability, toughness and production
Performance Engineered Metallurgy
- High wear alloy tool steels
- D-2 High carbon/High chrome tool steel
- Powdered metals, CPM 10V®, CPM M4®
- High performance stainless steels
- Composite tool steels
- Solid Stellite®
- Inlaid Stellite®
- Zirconia ceramics
- Wc Tungsten Carbide and TiC Titanium Carbide hard metals
- ICE™ Inlaid Carbide Extreme
Stellite® is a registered trademark of Deloro Stellite Company Inc.
Ferro-TiC® is a registered trademark of Pacific Sintered Metals
CPM 10V®, CPM M4® are registered trademarks of Crucible Materials Corp.
Request a Quote
Request a quote form