Great Lakes Industrial Knife manufactures Pelletizer Knives for all machine makes and models including Beringer, Gala, Conair, Rieter/Automatik, Ikegai and Cumberland as well as many more.
Strand cut pelletizer rotor knives, underwater pelletizer knives, helical pelletizers, bolt-on pelletizer knives.
All of our Pelletizer knives are precision manufactured to extremely close tolerances.
We also offer pelletizer knife grinding, CNC pelletizer knife sharpening, and pelletizer equipment.
- Under water Pelletizer die face manufacturing, grinding & refacing
- Precision manufactured to extremely close tolerances
- Burr-free razor sharp edges
- Expert in house sharpening service, match ground sets
- Computerized inventory control
- Stock delivery on standard knives
- Proven extreme condition materials for maximum wearability, toughness and production
Performance Engineered Metallurgy
- High wear alloy tool steels
- D-2 High carbon/High chrome tool steel
- Powdered metals, CPM 10V®, CPM M4®
- Composite tool steels
- High performance stainless steels
- Solid Stellite®
- Inlaid Stellite®
- Zirconia ceramics
- Wc Tungsten & TiC Titanium carbide hard metals
- ICE™ Inlaid Carbide Extreme
Stellite® is a registered trademark of Deloro Stellite Company Inc.
Ferro-TiC® is a registered trademark of Pacific Sintered Metals
CPM 10V®, CPM M4® are registered trademarks of Crucible Materials Corp.